Saturday 16 November 2013

My First Bloglet

This is my first ever blog post my Mum gave me some things that were going to go in the recycling
 triangles made of cardboard off mummys pictures some pipecleaners some cardboard cinamon sticks.
The triangles made me think if Christmas trees I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS I coloured them all one side green the triangles that is.
I glued one side that wasn't green and stuck it onto the cardboard like a Christmas tree.
I was having some tea which was sandwiches and by the way I had pyjama day at school which is why I am in my rabbit onesie.
In a little pot I found THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE my favourite is the gold stars.
So I stuck them on the green and
TAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
A TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
For Christmas and it is not very long to wait until Christmas











No comments:

Post a Comment